Re: 5.1 updates wanted, and CD remastered size w/ hardlink script

Hi Klaus,

> Looks like we will issue a bugfix/update release soon (as in a few days),

Nice! I just downloaded a few Gigas. Fortunately I have a flatrate. :-)
How about using a rsync friendly zip algorithm. Andrew Tridgell was talking
about this more than 6 years ago (http://oceanpark.com/webmuseum/rsync.html)
and if I look at the current manpage of gzip it has the option "--rsyncable"
that is exactly what I am talking about. Is it possible to make the next
Knoppix release rsync friendly?

Thank you Klaus for your hard work

Ronny