Re: Knoppix 5.01 bug list in the Knoppix.net forum, is there a better place for it ?

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 11:06:30PM -0700, Gilles van Ruymbeke wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
> I have created an entry for a 5.01 bug list in the Knoppix.net forum
> and
> have already added a bug in there:
> http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Bugs/5.01CD
> Klaus, is there a better place, or does this list already exist ?

This is actually the best place. There used to be a bugzilla at
knoppix.net in the ealy days, but since Eaden has switched the site to
use a Wiki sonsistently, it is no longer available. The Wiki is nice and
useable, and maybe even "less complicated" than a bugzilla, though the
bugs are not as easy to search and reply to.

Regards
-Klaus