Knoppix bootup issue with home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img

When I boot up with  the command at the isolinux boot up “knoppix
home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img”  knoppix always comes up with a window saying it
found an image file ( /mnt/sda1/knoppix.img) click ok to activate in 20
seconds. If I don’t click anything it will not mount my persistent drive.
How do I have it mount the persistent drive without asking me again even
though I tell it to at the isolinux bootup prompt? Any help would be great!!
Sent from the debian-knoppix forum at Nabble.com.