Re: Re: Knoppix/Quantian on Proliant DL360 G3 with 5i Smart Array, hard disks now visible!

Title: Re: Re: Knoppix/Quantian on Proliant DL360 G3 with 5i Smart Array, hard disks now visible!

Hi Franz!

Thanks, but somehow the command

mkdesktophdicons (after running 'rebuildfstab -r -v')

doesn't do anything on MY desktop after mounting the disks manually. Anything I'm missing here?

Best, Martin

The information in this email transmission and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any third party dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication, without prior permission, is strictly prohibited. Any attachments may contain viruses that could damage your computer. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for such damage and you should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete all copies of this email.

Copyright (C): 2006 By Solexa Ltd. All Rights Reserved.