Re: Knoppix/Quantian on Proliant DL360 G3 with 5i Smart Array, hard disks now visible!

Am Freitag, 10. März 2006 13:38 schrieb Martin Schenker:
> Hi all!
>
> 'MAKEDEV cciss' (this is case-sensitive)

This should be fixed then in Knoppix 5.0, a quantian that builds on it, as
udev is used then.

> KDE is up and running, but no icon for the array drives. But they are
> accessible on the command line in the konsole which is fine for me. If
> anyone knows how to re-run the hardware detection I'd be happy to know. But
> that's not so important

sudo rebuildfstab -r -v
mkdesktophdicons

cu

Fabian

--
      *** Consulting - Training - Workshops - Troubleshooting ***
   @@@ LiveCDs (Knoppix), Debian, Remote Desktop Access (FreeNX) @@@

--- Fabian Franz --- www.fabian-franz.de --- consulting@fabian-franz.de