Re: where to post patches?

>... I ask because I've found a small but significant bug in >knoppix-
autoconfig in the 4.0.2CD version. This bug prevents a >persistent disk
image to mount if the filesystem on which it is >located is formated as
ext2. Specifically:

>1059c1059
><     ext3|ext3|reiserfs|xfs) MOUNTOPTS="$MOUNTOPTS,noatime" ;;
>---
>>     ext2|ext3|reiserfs|xfs) MOUNTOPTS="$MOUNTOPTS,noatime" ;;
>Regards,
>- Robert
>http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
>Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
>for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the bug report and the fix.
I found a way to implement this bug fix using
a modified minirt.gz boot ramdisk and the official ISO.
(even though the file to patch is within the ISO)
cf: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98940#98940
Hope this will help you and others having the same problem.
Best Regards,
Gilles