where to post patches?

Does Knoppix have a development website, e.g. a SourceForge page, where one can post patches, file/track bug reports, or maybe even an anonymous CVS checkout for development releases and extra code?

I ask because I've found a small but significant bug in knoppix- autoconfig in the 4.0.2CD version. This bug prevents a persistent disk image to mount if the filesystem on which it is located is formated as ext2. Specifically:

1059c1059
<     ext3|ext3|reiserfs|xfs) MOUNTOPTS="$MOUNTOPTS,noatime" ;;
---
>     ext2|ext3|reiserfs|xfs) MOUNTOPTS="$MOUNTOPTS,noatime" ;;

If not, I'd be happy to submit a request for a project page on SourceForge.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent