Re: Can I use it to test out a evaluation software that has expired ?

Hi,

Debian-Knoppix is free software, GPL give you lot of rights: you can use
it, copy it, modify it, sell it ...

Your program is a proprietary software, you have to respect rights of
the author.

Knoppix is a powerfull tool, but powerfull tools are not designed to
wipe rights.

I am happy to be able to tell you that I need not any proprietary software.

Thanks all! thanks Knoppix :)

Jody
--
"La liberté consiste à pouvoir faire tout ce qui ne nuit pas à autrui"
(article 4 de la Déclaration des Droits de l'homme et du citoyen du 26