Unionfs on 3.8.2 2005-05-05 (Kaella 2.0.1) bootfrom

Hi,

I'm using this version since several months now, accessing KNOPPIX from
a partition with bootfrom in grub entry.

knoppix.sh install this packages:

gnump3d_2.9.3-5_all.deb
kaudiocreator_4%3a3.3.2-1_i386.deb
kdemultimedia-kio-plugins_4%3a3.3.2-1_i386.deb
lame_3.96.1-1_i386.deb
libkcddb1_4%3a3.3.2-1_i386.deb
libmysqlclient12_4.0.24-10_i386.deb
mysql-client_4.0.24-10_i386.deb
mysql-common_4.0.24-10_all.deb
mysql-server_4.0.24-10_i386.deb
nasm_0.98.38-1.2_i386.deb

All are in a folder, command to install is like:
dpkg -iR debian_package_folder

Unionfs version 1.15 2005-02-22

Sometimes adding some other packages may crash, can't remember which
ones but I promise to note them for now :)

Do I need to umount /UNIONFS to change version of unionfs in order to
test the latest cvs snapshot ?

--
Jody