Re: [debian-knoppix] Is knoppix getting behind?

--- Cecil Watson <cwatson@linkline.com> wrote:

> So use Kanotix, Ubuntu or remaster.  Klaus (and
> everyone else that
> contribute) has done a wonderful job with Knoppix.
> I for one this think
> his decision not to use experimental software is
> sound.  You have
> options, quit your bitch'n and be patient.
>
> Regards,
>
> Cecil

This kind of answer annoys me every time. You think if
I wanted to use something else I wouldn't? Do I really
need someone else to tell me? No thanks.
I didn't say that knopper and co aren't making a
wonderful job, but sometimes if you care about a
project you have to point out some things you see
"wrong". This is all I did and 2 mails is hardly
bitch'n.
So please let a man speak freely on a subject, even if
he is wrong. I am not saying that I am right and that
knopper should accept all work done from kanotix,
although he agrees that kanotix has some things that
can go into knoppix.
The end.