[debian-knoppix] [kernel 2.4.18 and cloop0.68]

Hi all I 'm richard and i Work on a kind of knoppix with a special
kernel ;) the bossa kernel ( kernel research work ) . I'm used a kernel
2.4.24 . that fun . Previousli i work with a 2.4.18 but i have some
mistmake with cloop0.68 and devfs ( needed by bossa ). Some one have a
call back with cloop068 and devfs ( big bug beetwen an IOCTL call with
specifique program ) .

now i use cloop 1.02 and all works correctly .

Thanks
If you'r interesting by bossa you can found some information on :
http://www.emn.fr/x-info/bossa/ . Quickly :  that a custom kernel which
permit to write real scheduler policie and load it in the kernel .