[debian-knoppix] How to get to Debian from Knoppix

Hello,

I would like to use Knoppix as an installer for Debian users. I want
long term use of Debian and I assume Knoppix is not updated in the
traditional since there is no traditional repository. Updates
with synaptic against the Debian repositories seems to work fine.

Is there a way to install Knoppix and end up with a standard Debian
testing version?

Installing Debian for many users takes to long to set up. It would be
really nice if the ease of install of Knoppix could be used to get
standard Debian installed.

Oh BTW did I mention Knoppix is a super product...

thanks ... tb