[debian-knoppix] Using a 486 for LINUX

Hello....I have been using KNOPPIX for 1 day now! I find it very
interesting.  However I seem to think I should try to learn some LINUX
commands. I have an older COMPAQ 486 desktop that is just collecting
dust. Is it possible to get a COMMAND LINE ONLY version of LINUX to put
on this computer? It is a 486 with 24MB ram so it isnt the best or
fastest. It doesn't have a CD rom BUT I have it set up to use a 100MB
ZIP drive so I can still put large files on it. Right now the 486 has
DOS 6.22 on it and I was using it to play with batch file menus and keep
a bunch of html files on it that I use a DOS html reader....just to play
with.  I read something on a version called "tinylinux". Does anyon have
any suggestions for a good command line version of Linux to learn
commands? I use my KNOPPIX CD on all 3 of my good computers and it runs
great on all of them. I suppose I could get a book on Linux commands to
use with a program too.....bob
Bob_ruzzo@nksd.net