[debian-knoppix] KNOPPIX boots on UserModeLinux from Web Browser

Dear,

We customize UserModeLinux for KNOPPIX and make possible to boot
another KNOPPIX form Web Browser using Self-certifying File System.

Using our KNOPPIX Japanese iso image, you can boot another KNOPPIX
with mouse click only on Web Browser. Please read our HP and try our
experimental site.

We will port the UML-KNOPPIX to Fedra Core, Gentoo, and TurboLinux.
You will boot KNOPPIX form Fedra Core, Gentoo, and TurboLinux soon.
Please watch the current status figures at the HP. Enjoy.

UML for KNOPPIX on Self-certifying File System
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/uml/sfs/index-en.html

UML for KNOPPIX
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/uml/index-en.html

------
  Kuniyasu Suzaki
  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
  Tsukuba Central 2, Umezono 1-1-1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8568, JAPAN