Re: [debian-knoppix] 3.3 update

Bill,

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 07:33:32PM -0600, Bill Eastman wrote:
> Klaus Knopper wrote:
>
> Hello Klaus,
>
> I thought that I'd let you know where kde 3.2 is for Debian.
>
> >- KDE 3.2 (eventually, see above) or 3.1.5
> >

> deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2/Debian stable main

Klaus knows that. What you missed was a few lines further down in Klaus' post:

  later this week, it will probably also be included in 3.4, though some
  reports from people who have tried the KDE 3.2/stable prereleases do not
  sound very enthusiastic yet.

Dirk

--
The relationship between the computed price and reality is as yet unknown.
                                             -- From the pac(8) manual page