Re: [debian-knoppix] XDMCP Broadcast

 Hi Yavor,
SUCCESS,

I thougt about the prob's with XDMCP Broadcast and realized that the whole
prob must have been with the symlinks in /etc/kde3/kdm

I copied the /KNOPPIC/etc/kde3/kdm directory to a harddisk with write access
for example /mnt/hda1/kdm
I changed the Xaccess and the kdmrc files like I wrote in my previous mail.
I changed the symlinks in the /etc/kde3/kdm/ directory /mnt/hda1/kdm.
gave a password to the user knoppix by doing passwd knoppix
configured the network
and finally I restarted kdm by typing
/etc/init.d/kdm restart

from now on I can access the Knoppix box  via XDMCP.

Regards
Karlo