Official 3.7, is it GamesKnoppix-3.7-0.1

It seems illogical to release GamesKnoppix-3.7-0.1 prior to their being a
public 3.7 version of Knoppix.

Klaus mentioned over a week ago he had been expecting to have a
release by the end of last moneth.  When might we see the 3.7 version?

What will be different, other than games of course, between the Official
Knoppix 3.7 and GamesKnoppix-3.7-0.1?

For example is GamesKnoppix-3.7-0.1 actually based on Knoppix 3.6?  If so,
shouldn't the release number be 3.6-0.1

If you are wondering why I am asking these questions, we are going to
customize knoppix and I would rather start from the Official 3.7.
Furthermore our Internet access is very limited (dialup) and I drive about
an hour to a community college to download/upload CD's, so it takes some
time and I need to get working on it if I will have them done for
Christmass.

Thanks,
Chuck

                    Griffith Observatory Star Award
for excellence in promoting astronomy to the public through the World Wide Web.
StarrySkies Network                             The Starry Messenger
http://StarrySkies.com                        http://StarryMessenger.Net
publishing science                              the weekly newsletter of
articles since 1995.                            the StarrySkies Network
Chuck Peters, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer and Linux Tech.