Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Another problem with keyboard in OOo - Knopper and "nodeadkeys"

Le 6 Juin 2004 17:08, Klaus Knopper a écrit :

> Isn't it possible to override the "nodeadkey"-Settings in the KDE
> keyboard configuration?

The default is basic and this means nodeadkey is overridden. If you do choose
nodeadkey, diaeresis and circomflex will print when you press the key, before
you press the letter you want them to be over. Which is what nodeadkey means,
I suppose.

I did manage to get the tilde by selecting "Press Right Control to choose 3rd
level". But the only character I do get from the 3rd level is the tilde.

Regards!

GP