[debian-knoppix] boot.img gone / how can we make and edited boot cd with 3kb for knoppix v3.4?

I was used to make costum boot cd's with the floppy drive and boot.img, that would boot knoppix from the harddisk. -cheatcodes i entered in syslinux.cfg (knoppix fromhd=/dev/hda5 lang=nl etc) and made an costum boot cd , so to safely run an kiosk internet knoppix- Now with the new version ( V3.4 ) it would be nice to do the same, make an costum only boot disk to boot knoppix from harddisk. And i would like to use K3B for it. Can this be done? And how?

thnx for the time.

cybernout.