Re: desiderata (was Re: [debian-knoppix] Is Knoppix dead?)

Gilles Pelletier wrote:
Not removing Latex because you've got a broken IDE connector is one of the most brilliant idea I've seen in decades. One would be surprised by the

it's not brilliant, it's bad luck :(

amount of people owning a portable with a broken IDE connector who use Latex.

just one: me

mine was just en expression of preference... ;)

bye

--
"I don't believe in astrology.  But then I'm an Aquarius, and Aquarians
don't believe in astrology."