desiderata (was Re: [debian-knoppix] Is Knoppix dead?)

Nicholas Vettese wrote:
If you are installing Knoppix to a hard drive, what is the difference? Just do an apt-get, and you will be good to go. Also, if you will not be installing it to a hard drive, can't you create a persistent directory and apt-get it from there?

but you're not always connected ;)

also, I use Knoppix as an operating system to revitalize
a notebook with a broken IDE connector (on the MB, it's
not replaceable without swapping the MB itself)
so that it's still useable as a standard notebook
(almost never connected to the Net)
so I'm trying to vote for applications I currently
use... ;)

bye

--
George Orwell was an optimist.