[debian-knoppix] Re: Is Knoppix dead?

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Klaus Knopper wrote:

> And, there is always the possibility to create your own Knoppix
> derivate, with your own collection of software.
Just to add the quaterly advertising here: The Custom Debian Distribution
effort is now coordinated in a common mailing list.  This list currently
contains discussions about new ways of building Knoppix CDs:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/2004/debian-custom-200404/threads.html

(Some people here might remember my votes for this and I'm happy that my
idea now gets some more interest.)

Kind regrds and thanks you for your good work Klaus

        Andreas.

PS: The "It's ready when it's ready." is one strong connection to the
    roots of Knoppix. ;-))