Re: [debian-knoppix] nvidia and kernel-image-2.6.3-1-k7

Richard escribió:

Hi
You need to customize your kernel to do you must change it in the
boot.img . You can found a good tutorial on knoopix.org . Don't forget
to compile your hown cloop.o and to apply the knoppix_patch before make
bzImage and after make menuconfig .
to mount your boot.img :
mount -t msdos boot.img <mount point> -o loop=/dev/loop0
you can try it with vmware Your kernel must be little ( not enought space on the boot.img to do a
kernel more than 960 Ko )

Good luck richard From france ;)