[debian-knoppix] firewire: sbp2_serialize_io=1

Hello List,

nice to see how Firewire went into Knoppix 3.4 c't edition. However, my firewire HD (and not just mine if I believe the postings in the net) requires

insmod sbp2 sbp2_serialize_io=1

to work properly. Otherwise there are crashes and freezes when using the firewire device.

Since I believe Knoppix follows the strategy to go "slow but safe" by default, I would suggest to make sbp2_serialize_io=1 the default option when loading the sbp2 module.

Thanks,
probono