Re: [debian-knoppix] get the sources

--- Klaus Knopper <knopper@linuxtag.org> wrote:
> Hello Vincent,

[snip]

>As for the Knoppix-specific packages, those
> are as always available
> on developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix in their
> currentmost version, and I
> keep an archive for older versions.

Seems to be a problem with this.
developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix is not as up to date as
it should (or is it?), haven't seen all that was in ct
editon, also there are some source .debs in /i386
should they not be in /source?
When will we get the source .debs of 3.4?

> Should be no more than 3 700MB CDs. But if you send
> another 3 empty
> CD-Rs, I can also send you the sources of the
> upcoming Knoppix 3.4 CeBit
> Edition, which will not be distributed through the
> public mirrors and is
> only available in a default-german booting version,

So when will 3.4 hit the mirrors?
What if I want to buy a copy of  the cebit edition ?

Don't want to make to many questions :)
Sorry
Would be nice though If these got answered, I think
many people have these