Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: MD5 vs. DES (+knoppix-installer)

Thomas Maier wrote:

Exactly.  I *hate* that un*x "shortcut" obfuscation.  We are no longer
in the days of teletyping.  Whimps^H^H^H^H^H^HModern users use mouses to
clickstart applications from menus without typing at all and even old
farts have X running even if it is only for having an unlimited number
of xterms (or that gnome-teminal thingy) on screen.  And using a bash or
another shell with --hold your breath-- tab completion --whew-- is not
whimpy but plain pragmatic.

SCNR, Thomas.

	Yes, but I'd still _much_ rather type 'ls -A' than :
		'list_all_the_files_in_this_directory', wouldn't you?