[debian-knoppix] That great application installer someone wrote, Fabian?

I tried that application installer someone wrote a while back, possibly Fabian
Franz.  It worked for me.  And it is exactly one of the things that Knoppix
could use to increase the installed base.  I can't recall where I found the
link to the installer, but it should be posted on this list if it isn't
already.

One program that I'd really like to be able to install with that installer is
Quanta+.  So if at all possible, whomever wrote that application installer,
can you include Quanta+ in the next version?

Better yet, can it be modified to install an application of the user's
choosing, as long as dependencies are met?  I'm guessing that it works with
the apt package system.  As long as a writeable partition is available, the
installer should work even when running knoppix from cd, as the current
application installer works, correct?

Thanks again for the effort it took to write that application installer.  If
it could be made to work for any app, it would be fantastic.  If not, please
consider Quanta+ (now part of KDE) as an additional application.

Thank you for the consideration, and the work.

Bing.