[debian-knoppix] Distrowatch review - beta

Dear List,

Hi, my first post to this group.

I'm writing a review of Knoppix 3.3, which should be posted to
Distrowatch in a few days. In previous reviews that I've written, I've
found that readers can (and will) catch mistakes that I've made. Well,
nobody's perfect :-(

Therefore, I think it's best to gather some feedback from knowledgable
people (such as yourselves) before the review goes live. I have placed
the beta copy of my review on my website, at this address:

  http://www.colonelpanic.org/knoppix.html

PLEASE - nobody should try to link their website to this page. This is
only a beta - the html file is unformatted, there are no screenshots
provided, and there are probably errors (which I'd be happy to have you
point out to me). This page will remain online for two days at most. The
website colonelpanic.org is only a "scratch pad" - the place where I
dump work in progress so others can give me feedback. With luck, the
review will debut on Distrowatch on Monday, but that's not guaranteed -
some formatting work still needs to be done.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback I receive. Klaus, if you're reading
this, I'd be very happy to hear from you too. Please email me at my
address, rather than post to the list. For anyone who responds, I'd be
happy to mention your name in the "Special Thanks" column on the
Distrowatch web page (unless of course you'd prefer to remain
anonymous).

Thanks in advance, and happy holidays to all.

best regards,
Robert Storey