[debian-knoppix] Suggestions for knoppix

not to start a flame war but here is some suggestions
that I think will make it better..

1) passwords are disabled. Although simpler most
programs that require root
	privledges need a "sudo passwd" anyways..
2) acrobat is OUTDATED and most pdfs online now need
at least 5.x
3) lack of newbie friendly, gui ftp/news
clients(gftp/pan would be my prefered
	apps)
4) Choose a office suite and stick with it, use the
space for more apps or
	put gnome back.
5) configuration for gnome 1 is outdated (eg.
/etc/skel), remove it or update
   them for those who add gnome into their remaster
6) removing imagemagick in favor of gimp will remove
knoppix-servicemenus.. Why?
7) install flash, don't ask us to

8) use kdm in runlevel 5 to allow someone to log into
root for extended use of
   applications that need it or infrequent crashes or
changes that would
   shutdown knoppix.
   I suggest using kdm for login and making changing
display managers easier and
   root access apps and editing /etc/sysconfig/desktop
to include
   displaymanager="kde" so you would   get "old style
logout of kde with
   reboot/log off options.
the last one being something I can't get to work
myself being a newbie, but the others some of the
others (updating/installing/removing programs) are
easy to
remaster but not for everyone. Most of these
suggestions are to make the normal windows user more
likely to try knoppix and use it from day one without
remastering being someone who is in transition
(windows-->linux) myself.

Thanks for your time and please keep up the good work
but keep my suggestions in mind when the newest cd
comes out.
Rachael