[debian-knoppix] problem with knoppix-terminalserver used to test cloop images.

Hi, all!
I have knoppix installed on my laptop, i'm remastering knoppix to build
a "wifi node of madridwireless" based on hostap driver,all the tools
needed for dynamic routing,and tools for stablish vpn links between
nodes. This image is going to be used on a specific hardware, a small
pentium without harddrive with a pci-pcmcia adapter an a orinoco
wireless card, that is why I decide to use knoppix-terminalserver to
test the cloop images instead of burning them to a CD. So I copy my
remastered image (KNOPPIX) to /cdrom/KNOPPIX/ , everything was working
fine, i could boot the box via terminal services and test that the image
was working, but suddenly when I  execute ./knoppix-terminalserver the
output console tells:
Exporting directories for NFS kernel daemon...exportfs: duplicated
export entries:
exportfs:       172.26.0.0/255.255.255.240:/cdrom
exportfs:       172.26.0.0/255.255.255.240:/cdrom
done.

And when I try to boot it tells me that can't mount file system.
I have also try to execute exportfs after knoppix-terminalserver
root@kafetera:/etc/init.d# exportfs
/cdrom          172.26.0.0/255.255.255.240
root@kafetera:/etc/init.d#

but when i boot the box it crashes.
What I'm doing wrong?
 Do you think that there is a best way to test cloop images?
Does anybody have a huge package kicklist that let me customice the
image small as posible?
Thanks in advance.
Mariano Miretta.