Re: [debian-knoppix] Fwd: Re: Solid state Knoppix - BI OS integration

	If you don't mind making a mod to the inside of your box, you can
get a PC Engines CF->IDE adapter and a suitable sized CF card, and run it
as your boot drive.  Once adapted the CF card looks like a regular hard
drive and BIOS's boot straight off em.

	- Chad