[debian-knoppix] Knoppix Installer

Talk on the Freenode chat room came up last night about the installer.  The
old installer, knx-hdinstall, used to ask for information like your default
gateway, DHCP and one or two others.  This would help leave the system setup
for you in a useable way.

The new installer leaves your system without any configuration.  I am aware
of how to get my box setup to get onto the internet, and I am aware of my
NIC module and how to load it.

I was wondering if there was any talk about this, and making the system
useable to newcomers who are not familiar.

Nick