[debian-knoppix] Pentium 4 optimised Knoppix and running BeOS in Knoppix BOCHS

Hi!

Just got new laptop (old Pentium 233 is finally asleap),
so I was wondering if there is P4 optimised version of knoppix?

I am also trying out different OSes on my laptop and have probelm with
BeOS 1GB  RAM barier (my new laptop has 1GB )... so I just wanted to check
if anyone tried running stuff under BOCHS in Knoppix, since I never used
all tips and tricks are well appreciated.

Best,