Re: [debian-knoppix] SCO investing in Troll Tech ???

On September 1, 2003 05:03 pm, Christian Leber wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 03:39:25PM -0400, Gilles Pelletier wrote:
> > Hey! I doubt Caldera is a majority shareholder in Troll Tech, but I hate
> > the idea nonetheless.
>
> Canopy Group 4.1%
> SCO Group    1.6%
> (http://www.trolltech.com/newsroom/investors.html)
>
> Christian Leber

Thanks for completing the info. I appreciate that people take time for this.

Your sig:

  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)
  Translation: <http://gnuhh.org/work/fsf-europe/augustinus.html>

Interesting! It once again seems people didn't wait for the XXI century to
start thinking. I'm not even sure we think better now than in those days.

The tramslation has been reworked at the url you give. The original at
http://www.ccel.org/a/augustine/doctrine/doctrine.html is a pain to read.
Maybe you got me interested in St-Augustine's works... if I find a good
translation, french or english.

GP