[debian-knoppix] SCO investing in Troll Tech ???

"All together, Canopy's group of technology start-ups number 38, and provides
thousands of jobs in the state of Utah. The cross-pollinating Yarro speaks of
is a mysterious history of incestuous stock trades within the Canopy family.
Caldera sold part of its business to EBIZ Enterprises in 2000, a company that
is majority-owned by Canopy. Caldera also invested in two other Canopy
companies, Troll Tech and Lineo, and later sold the Lineo shares at a profit
according to SEC filings."

Hey! I doubt Caldera is a majority shareholder in Troll Tech, but I hate the
idea nonetheless. A very clear and interesting article in all the SCO-IBM
humdrum!

http://www.connect-utah.com/article.asp?r=139

GP