[debian-knoppix] Argh where is my file my.cnf??

Hello,

I had modify my file my.cnf to have mysql in a specific folder...
But NOW, the file is gone (where, why, I have no clue) and it is using again the default folder!!!

Could someone send me his my.cnf file? It should be in /etc/
I need one to be able to modify it to use again my specific folder!

Thanks in advance!
Ludo