Re: [debian-knoppix] help

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  This is a well known problem with the optiplex gx260.
  We have hundreds of them at work and I ended up standardizing on Redhat
  which does not have the problem. [...]

Content analysis details:   (8.20 points, 5 required)
USER_AGENT_MOZILLA_UA (0.0 points)  User-Agent header indicates a non-spam MUA (Mozilla)
IN_REP_TO          (-0.4 points) Has a In-Reply-To header
RCVD_FAKE_HELO_DOTCOM (3.4 points)  Received contains a faked HELO hostname
REFERENCES         (-0.0 points) Has a valid-looking References header
EMAIL_ATTRIBUTION  (-0.5 points) BODY: Contains what looks like an email attribution
BAYES_30           (-0.9 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 30 to 40%
                   [score: 0.3189]
HTML_20_30         (1.5 points)  BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-0.4 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
RCVD_FAKE_HELO_DOTCOM_2 (2.8 points)  Received contains a faked HELO hostname (2)
FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (2.7 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
REPLY_WITH_QUOTES  (0.0 points)  Reply with quoted text

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message --- This is a well known problem with the optiplex gx260.
We have hundreds of them at work and I ended up standardizing
on Redhat which does not have the problem.

All you need to do is unplug the box for 10 minutes. After which
it will come up fine.

  -Mike   mwgrenier@yahoo.com

Michael Hoeschele wrote:
I just ran a beta version of knoppix on a dell optilex gx260 and everything went fine until I tried to reboot. I logged out and waited until it said to shutdown. But when I removed the cd and tried to reboot I got nothing. I can't even boot the cd again. The lights on the front of the box says the processor is running but there is nothing on the monitor, it is just idle. The version of knoppix I used was from the KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-07-25-EN.iso image. Any ideas?
Thanks, mike

--- End Message ---