[debian-knoppix] Asus A7N8X Deluxe

Hi.

I just did a bunch of poking around on Google and Google Groups, and it seems that, for a while, using the built in LAN cards on the Asus A7N8X Deluxe motherboard in Linux was just a lost cause. However, it seems that nVidia has since released drivers for the nVidia chipset card included on this model.

Is there a chance that they could be included in the next Knoppix? It would be very helpful to my brother. I don't know how widespread this motherboard/chipset is, and I know Knoppix can't support every odd piece of hardware out there, but I would really appreciate it, and it might allow more new users to get into Linux.

I dug up the following link from nVidia's website:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0256.html

Thank you,
Shawn