[debian-knoppix] Annoying posts from people who can't read an FAQ

Hi All,

Can we stop responding to these people who are just trying to
get everyone riled up.  Clearly they haven't read anything about
Knoppix (probably even Debian) or how it works and are just
whinning and yelling about why Knoppix isn't perfect for them.

I say, go away.  People are busy here and don't need the crap.

Knoppix is a CD with a working Debian install on it.  If you need
it to be something else, then there is tons of existing stuff
about just that (try google).  If you are retarded from like 1980
or something and like using a floppy disk, then good for you.
I took that damn floppy off of my computer about 2 years ago.

If you want to use it to install Debian, then Knoppix is no
different than going over to your friends house and copying his
working Debian install onto your computer.  It's a snapshot in
time and works pretty well.  I don't think anyone here is trying
to make some grand 'universal' linux install program for you.

Thanks to Klaus, Fabian, Chris for all their hard work.