Re: [debian-knoppix] re: Modem problem

Hi Achim,

Thanks for your explanation.

I tried for a week to solve Internet browsing problem without result.  I
hesitated whether starting kppp from user (Knoppix)/from root was the
cause.  I should start kppp from super root.

The funny thing was ISP connected either via 56K modem or ADSL but I was
not allowed to browse Internet.

B.Regards
Stephen