[debian-knoppix] Procedure to set-up DSL in Knoppix

I'm trying to set-up my new dsl connection with Slackware and it's a bomber!
First it didn't recognized my ethernet card, even when I used my old Knoppix
to get name of the chip: /sbin/modprobe/8139 , which was in rc.modules,
didn't work. I found on the net I had to use 8139too. This is now OK.
Anyway...

I was wondering what's the procedure with Knoppix. I might thave somebody
download it. The configuration tool show here:

http://knoppixfr.tuxfamily.org/index.php?page=affhowto&howto=speedtouchusb

seems pretty neet, but it seems an early version. Does it work properly?

At the present time, with Slackware, my problem might be:

I have 2 entries in pap-secrets. Is this ok? I'd like to connect to my former
provider for a month or two.

If the DNS is auto, can I just press Enter when asked by the configuration
tool of Roaring Penguin?

Thanks!

GP
--