Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: debian-knoppix digest, Vol 1 #511 - 13 msgs

Hallo Kurt,

Being on the search for an X11-Server-software I just checked nomachine.com. The NX-Server ist between 500 and 6000 EURO!
It is not opensource and you have to fill out forms to download the server.

greetings

Achim

--

H a n s - A c h i m     U n g e r