Re: [debian-knoppix] Open accounting and Open source

On April 27, 2003 06:53 pm, Bruce Perens wrote:

> I'd like to see Klaus integrate his efforts closer into Debian.

Well, for now, Klaus has integrated both Red Hat's (Kudzu) and
Debian's efforts into Knoppix and it works pertty well, believe me.
Why is it that he now should integrate his efforts into Debian or
Libranet or Xandros or whatever? As he's once told me, his efforts
are open-source.

He "stole" every single thing he could from you and he's wondering why
you're not doing the same. After all, when you're dealing with
open-source, isn't it the name of the game?

Give Knoppix a try!

GP
--
La Masse critique