Re: [debian-knoppix] Open accounting and Open source

On April 27, 2003 08:22 pm, Bruce Perens wrote:

> And I've not tried the installed Klaus did.

Please, do! You'll see, the perspective will be very different.

> One of the best things you could do would be to figure out how to
> merge the changes of Knoppix back into Debian.

I'm not a programmer myself, but I believe Klaus Knopper's view on the
matter is that HE wrote the program and it's open source.

GP
--
La Masse critique
http://pages.infinit.net/mcrit