Re: [debian-knoppix] Boot from USB stick

Hi Christian and ALL,

Thanks for the input.

At 12:58 03/04/25 +0200, Christian wrote:
>I started with looking at spblinux for making the USB stick bootable
>(Kohjin, you were right ;-)). The bootloader is syslinux 2.00.

:-)

>Next I modified /linuxrc to load these modules and have a short delay
>before test-mounting CDROMs / partitions:

I think you have already solved a delay but there is a FAQ:
"A patch to delay boot process" described in Linux USB FAQ;
http://www.linux-usb.org/FAQ.html#i4
and a link for the patch;
http://www.lammerts.org/software/kernelpatches/usb-storage-root.patch

Keep going . . .