[debian-knoppix] Which files are modified by knx-hdinstall?

I'm thinking making a customized Knoppix with adding some Chinese packages. But I'm short of disk spaces and I've already installed knoppix into hard disk with knx-hdinstall.

I tried to create cloop file image with create_compressed_fs directly from the file system installed into hard disk, but this CD can't work properly.

I'm wondering which files are modified/deleted by knx-hdinstall during the installation? I read that script but was messed up. Perhaps someone out there could tell me about this?

BTW. Can I have two or more cloop fs images? I hope that I can build a CD containing /KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX.root, /KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX.usr, and /KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX.local.

Hansom Young