[debian-knoppix] Recovering the MBR with LILO?

Hello.
I have screwed up installing Windows (i need it for some things) and it rewrite the MBR where i had LILO to boot a dual boot system (Knoppix - Linux) and as i didn´t create a boot disk when Knoppix was installed on the HD, thats my problem. Is it possible to rewrite the MBR with the configuration that i had before installing windows, using the lilo.conf (or copying it) that is in the partition of knoppix on the HD? I have tryed some things as using lilo -C "old lilo.cong in tha partition" but some fatal warnings were given.
Thank you, b.rgds...

Pablo Z