Re: [debian-knoppix] Suggestions

Well, your ideas are actually exactly the reasons why i started Morphix, and i
must say most people enjoy the ability to choose between Knoppix and my
derivatives, as there are places where you might want a 'bare-bones' desktop and
others where you might want to make use of the full collection of software
available on Knoppix.
I would suggest you take a look at the light version, it's a 185mb iso made
especially for minicd's and might suit your needs. Freedom of choice :)

Cheers,
Alex