[debian-knoppix] KNewsTicker

Hi everyone,

I installed Knoppix 3.2 a few days ago and I must say I'm quite impressed.
Everything works fine. I'm used to SuSE-Linux with the disadvantage that I
have to pay for a distribution upgrade.

I'm missing some KDE-application for instance "KNewsTicker". Does anybody know
how to install it under knoppix/debian? A simply "apt-get install
knewsticker" doesn't work due to dependency errors.

SuSE users are used to the big administration tool "YaST". Is there anything
comparable for knoppix?

Best regards,
Bernd