[debian-knoppix] Knoppix 3.2 bugs/suggestions

Hi Klaus and all,

I just got my copy of Knoppix 3.2. Very nice, especially the extended
"save config" and "persistent home" features!

Other things I noticed:

* w3m is gone. I'd rather kick links off the CD and have w3m included
  again.

* Parts of teTeX are broken. Binaries linked against the kpathsea
  library do not work as expected. Try dvips and xdvi for example.

* icewm eats up all memory and won't start.

* The kernel is still compiled with CONFIG_PARTITION_ADVANCED. In some
  cases, the kernel detects the partition table wrong, making it
  impossible to access hard drives. I would suggest to leave out at
  least "Acorn partition support", maybe others too.

* In many situations one wants to edit a single config file in /etc
  which is linked to /KNOPPIX/etc. The obvious procedure is to replace
  the symlink with the regular file it points to and than edit the
  file. I wrote a small script "changeconf" for this task and would
  like to have it included in future versions of Knoppix:

#!/bin/sh
# changeconf -- edit symlinked files on Knoppix
[ -z "$EDITOR" ] && EDITOR=vi
case "$1" in
  /etc/*)
    if [ -L "$1" ] ; then